A Rare Glimpse

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ugh...I hate...well, okay, maybe not hate. Rather, I really can't stand people who get on the bus and just reek of cigarette smoke. It's gross and bothers me like no tomorrow. Cigarette smoke is just as bad as someone who "bathes" themselves in perfume or cologne. Blech. Please consider those of us who are sensitive to smells!!

I think the local public library lost my card...they were supposed to send it to me two weeks ago! Either that, or our postal worker mis-delivered it...which is quite likely since we've been getting lots of wrong mail lately - mail for another house, mail for another street, even mail for another city.

I've picked up a cold. :( Runny nose, sore throat, occasionally a headache, fatigue...caught it from somewhere. Maybe a housemate, maybe people on the bus. Not fun since I have to sleep even more than usual, and I need to keep up with my readings/assignments! Sigh. :P